Monday, August 17, 2009

Will it last?

Monday, August 17, 2009
Lately, I've been moody. Feeling everything's lost for whatever reason. Can't help to not think of it. Maybe it's because I can't accept the truth or maybe I just want to live with it.

I've always said that I will try to move on but never once managed to do so. Then I will start whining all over until one day, someone smacked the hell out of me. It's not that I've not tried, yes I tried, but I gave up half way, not having the courage to do so.

Maybe it's time for me to realize that some things cannot be measured visually only. If that's what you believe than that's how it would be. It's the best remedy for the soul. Sometimes you may wonder why aren't you treated the way others are. Sometimes you may question why you are the one always trying to synchronize with others.

It's all very subjective and depends on how you see it. Your point of view may be different from others. Sometimes it's just simpler when you keep your thoughts to yourself. Sometimes life is simpler when you don't hope for much when you've already failed a few times. Yes, it is not a good value giving up easily, but I guess there's a point where you just know. Knowing that it's time for you to move on. Never to look behind on what you've once had and concentrate on what you're going to achieve.

Though it feels hurt once in a while, time will heal the pain.

What important is not the words that come out from our mouths.
What important is not the amount of messages we receive.
What important is not the way that I am sometimes treated a bit cold than others. What important is not the amount of private details we know about each other.
What important is not the lack of conversation we sometimes have.

However, what important is the mutual understanding that we have for each other.
A mouth to give advices.
An ear to listen to problems.
A shoulder to cry on.
A person who would understand.
A person to count on.
A person to trust.
A person of no replacement.

Wishing that it will last. You are were my best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text