Friday, September 25, 2009

A fragment of memory in Singapore~

Friday, September 25, 2009
There is a fragment of memory, that I wish to keep.

There is a tiny bit of agenda, that I wish it will prolong.

There is a part of my memory, that if I made the other choice, will it be the same?

There is always a part of me, thinking how it could have been, and not how it has happened.

But all there is now is just moving on the road that I've chosen and hoping that it will end as fast as it begun. Thinking positively, I think it will. =D

Spent 3 days 2 nights in Singapore and just got back a few hours ago. The feel was indeed different. Accommodation was "sponsored" my our lovely Ms. Maggie Mee..*grins*..Stayed at her relative's house in Woodlands for the first night. During the second night, went over to NUS to find my friends and sought refuge from them..haha..Luckilly one of them entertained me and took me to the upper lounge of their hall and I spent my night there. =). Thank you~ *muacks*

Well, the main reason I went to Singapore was to visit a friend that I know I have little chance to meet. Due to the fact that he lives in JB and I in KL. Moreover, we both study in different higher institutions in different countries. Meeting him again after more than a year was kinda relieving for me. At last we managed to meet up with each other albeit the barrier that has been built between us.

It was indeed pleasant. And the times we spent together seemed to fly by so fast. Not much could be said, maybe the distances between us made limited of things that we could converse with each other. Maybe it felt kind of awkward as it has been more than a year since we've met and we only got to know each other for only about 2 weeks. Though the bond has only just been formed at that 2 weeks, I tried to not let go of that connection.

Yeah, all I can say is, I miss the few weeks I had in UKM. If given the chance, I would even consider giving up what I have now to get back what I had during the first 2 weeks of my university life. Thanks for giving me a memorable beginning and I hope I can find a memorable ending too. Thanks for sacrificing your time for me during my stay in Singapore and may this not be the last time we meet. Looking forward to coming meet ups with you, if any. Glad to have a friend like you, contented to be who I am.

1 comment:

  1. u look like very enjoy in singapora...haha..thanks for u present lol

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text