Monday, October 12, 2009

Makan, makan~

Monday, October 12, 2009
Haha...it's been a while now, since I've last posted something jovial? lolz...this is not really a jovial post either..

Just that the other day my friends and I went to have our dessert as dinner. How lame could one get. We had our desserts at Honeymoon somewhere near Taman Fadason, Jinjang.. The food overall was nice, I guess..lazy to elaborate any further..let the photo's do the talking la~


Quite nice o..lolx..or should i say maybe delicious?~~~


DUnno what this is.. =.=..something mango + pomelo..haha

I ordered this...looked as if I wanted tadpole eggs for dinner so much.. =.=

and have a look at this crazy guy~ =.=...

The dessert cum dinner costed about RM XX.00...We got a free joey yung album though.. Not so nice. All mandarins songs. Kinda boring. Ideal for putting you to sleep. =D...hahaha..

That's all I guess. Nothing much to talk. Nothing much to express. Just a simple mind saying that, I'm quite pleased with my life. For now. =D

2 comments:

  1. lolx...din ajak me again~sien lo...~T_T~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...go my house eh..if ajak u.hoho..cannot eh..~....later ppl will makan cuka~..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text