Saturday, July 4, 2009

A big big escapade~!

Saturday, July 4, 2009
After all the things STUPID I've posted, it's time for me to post something happy and jovial. yays! thumbs up for me...Well, went on a movie marathon yesterday in a series of fortunate events..haha..first of all..went for a movie with Wei Long, Hui Yean and Michele..and guess what we watched.haha..no other than..Ice Age 3...lalalalla~~! Indeed a movie to get rid of all the numbness I'm going thru...


Silly funny and idiotic movie..Suitable for you guys that read my blog..lolx


The movie was as expected as funny as ever..haha...but I wonder why the only people laughing in the cinema was my friends and I..let me think..opss..i just remembered..there were only 8 people in the cinema..4 of them was us..the other 4 were uncles of not our decades..lolx...how sad..no matter..we're there for the movie..not the uncles..Indeed recommended if you wanna have a good laugh.. =D....

Moving on then...After sending all of them home, I went home and prepared myself for another movie.. =D...Hannah Montana!!~


A very uplifting movie I would say?lolx

Wanted to watch this movie so long ago and not having the chance and at last..the chance came...but then..how sad that our miss mei woon had to cancel on us.. =(..boo hoo!~ such a bummer..but luckilly the planned continued and mei mei and I went to Tropicana City Mall to catch the only show on that day.. =D...Again..there was oni about 10 people in the cinema..lolx..how pathetic..anyways..the seats were very very wide and big and very very the big..hahaha...indeed worth the price of RM7.. =D..


Mei Mei and I (her face is big/fat..lolx..she's gonna kill me)

After the movies, went to buy a few clothes..haha..what to do..the hands tend to itch at times and sometimes it can be controlled, sometimes it just wants to be free..and so I gave it freedom today..haha..


After the movies, thought that my day of outings would end there..But sooner then I know, Loke Lim wanted to hang out... =.=...din't want to disappoint him as he misses me soooo much *winks* I arranged my time just for him..haha..actually for him to treat me la.. =D..we went to a food court in Kepong and I had my dinner there..Apart from that, I also got my so long awaited almost forgotten never thought existed birthday present of last year -.-...well, my friend, he, likes to give gifts a year after your birthday..he's abit slow in that =D..Anyways..thanks so much for gift..It's very special and I know just where to fully utilise it..but not now..I will wait..until end of the year I hope..and I can use it..thanks Loke Lim..and imagine we knew through the internet.. =)...

Today was really something enjoyable that I needed to get out of the mess I stucked my head into. Luckilly it ws not a quicksand or else I won't be here..haha..hoping to not get any more emotional breakdowns. =D..not now not ever not anytime soon..

Till then, thank you my friends for making my day much much more brighter as it has not been this for quite some time..appreciate it and thanks!~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text