Monday, June 29, 2009

Another day, another mood, another downfall.

Monday, June 29, 2009
Nothing important to post today


Nothing fancy happened today


Nothing worth to be celebrated today


Nothing to be sorry for today


Nothing to be happy today


Nothing to reminiscence tomorrow of what happened today


All there is for tomorrow to remember today is that it was just another plain day surrounded by nothing and at some point of your day there's something that will make you realize, reality sucks. Sucks up right to your head. Meeting you brought back the memories we once had, but you destroyed it. Seeing you acting cool as if nothing happen brings numbness to me. It makes me realize that there are so many people who lie and fake, out there, everywhere, just to get whatever they want.

Just like what you used to do. I can actually say that I'm partially glad that you are no longer here. We no longer contact each other. We only meet up once in a blue moon that also out of coincidence. I'm indeed glad. That I don't have to see you fake anymore. And now i solemnly wish that I would see you less and less. I wish that I will meet less people like you. You are the one smacked the senses out of me. May be I would be saying thank you now, but I am going to say sorry and goodbye. May everything turn out well. Good luck or should I say good riddance. Mind my manners here, I would be fine. Thank you and I will be okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text