Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lost~

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Why am I in my faculty now posting this blog?? I should be in my room in the hostel, getting a good nights sleep. I am being sleep deprived. I need my sleep. I don't understand why I am in my faculty supposedly to discuss of our project but what we are doing now is just indulging in facebook and messenger. What is the purpose? If that's what we want to do, we might as well have just done it in our room. Why the hassle to come all the way to the faculty but not getting any result?

Is it just me or the group? I really can't figure this out. Why? Having to study during the holidays is bad enough. Now why this? Save me. Salvage me. From the deep trough that I've fallen into. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text