Thursday, March 25, 2010

Penible!!!~

Thursday, March 25, 2010
It's really getting tired and sickening. Sometimes you get sick living with it and sometimes you feel so lost without it.

How much longer must it carry on? Soon, you will find a replacement. And soon, there will be no use of this scrap anymore. Or do you still need this scrap to become your minion and do all the jobs for you while you, sir all high and mighty just relax and unwind killing time peacefully?

I really don't like being used if that's the way it is now. But deep down inside me, I believe I'm right and what others say are not correct. I solemnly do. = =...

So, you there, do not give me a reason. A reason to regret my choices. A reason to not want to believe anymore. Well, that's handy. As if I've not made enough wrong choices. =,=|| !!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text