Friday, April 23, 2010

Still the same

Friday, April 23, 2010
You always know when to get me. And most importantly where. It's always been like that. I wonder why I always let myself be the puppet. Pulled with strings that are controlled by you. How I wish that one day I would be able to cut those strings and set myself free. However, a puppet is lifeless without the strings to direct him.

So what now? Should I just cut the strings and be lifeless, or should I carry on being your puppet for the rest of my life?

Better, why don't I just disappear for a moment or two. Maybe it's time. You never really needed me. I was merely just a decoration.

Well, hustle up now. It's time to make a decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text