Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another day of having fun =)

Thursday, May 7, 2009
The morning started with something enjoyable..lolx...at about 11 am my friends and I went back to our high school to visit our teachers...and...we found our former class and chemistry teacher Puan Zahrah..lolx..miss her so much..it's been about 1 year since we last saw each other...ahh...the wonderful memories...too bad forgot to take a photo with her... =0...went to fetch michele after that and ss ed in the car while waiting... lolx


Hui Yean and I


Then we continued our way to 1U...hahaha...and forced michele who was sick to tag along with us... =X....we watched a movie...mall cop..haha..kinda funny and lame at the same time...suitable for those who just wanna have a good laugh...

Before that we had lunch at sakae sushi and below are some photos.. XD



*chawanmushi*



*salmon sashimi*



Me =X

While on the way to our cinema hall, Hui Yean wanted to take a photo of herself with her "giant" drink and hence, the photo below.. lolx....


"I never see a cup so big before", says Hui Yean..lolx...


After the movies we shopped for a while and I manage to buy a present for my friend. Hope it suits his taste..*sighs*....and then I drove them back to their houses...hahaha...

My day does not end there. After back home I quickly had my dinner and went out for a yum cha session with wen han, weng huat and soon teck. The side activity is dota.. XD...reached home about 11.30 and now I'm blogging about it...indeed a tiring day but I enjoyed every part of it... thanks guys~!

3 comments:

  1. swt....ya hor...forgot to take pic vf her...!!!!!!!apa la...u no nid mention the word i say la!!!!!"I never see a cup so big before", says Hui Yean....summore write my name huiyean SO BIG!!!!i preferu use ah po...wagaga...
    THN DAI MAI AH U.............APA LA PUT TAT GIANT CUP PHOTO.......................MALU LA~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...u din say cannot put a..so i put ni la...hahahahahaha..lalalalalalla

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text