Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Up and down

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
First I was contented, then I was happy, and then I felt fantastic. But then, you just have to pull be back down to square one all over again. Sometimes I wonder what is really happening. Sometimes I just want this to end. But I can't. Why does my mood swing to and fro without any warning. I need time. Time to prepare. Time to embrace. This feeling itself is killing me. Crapping my way out in this post, hoping to feel relieved after jotting down all the important details, of what made my day from sombre to funtastic and last of all pathetic. Should stop here before I become any more lame.

2 comments:

  1. are u ok??not happy??what happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx....ok la..not not happy..hehe..now ok jor..lalalalalal!!~i coming bek 2molo =)

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates
Show encrypted text